Welcome!!

I'm so glad you are visiting my site and hope you will find something you like! 
I have been doing vinyl lettering for years now and LOVE all the creative things you can make with it.  I'm always looking and searching for more ways to use it and hope some of my ideas will inspire you. 

Recently I have expanded my business to include "metal cutouts", as I call them.  You can visit my "Metal Design" page to see what they are.  I also hope to add some wood letters soon too.  With the combination of these I hope you can find something that you just have to have. 

All of the products seen on my site can be ordered as shown, or you can tweak them to be your very own design.  Just let me know what you want and I'll be happy to put it together for you.  
All vinyl products are completely customizable. You can choose the size, font, color and saying.  Also you can determine if you want a completed product, a kit to put together yourself, or just the vinyl.

If you have any questions or wish to order any of our products please contact Chit-Chat Creations using the contact information listed.

Comments